Thursday 18 July 2019

Taday Days gone like that

Today, I wake up at 9 o'clock at morning you thinking that is Right is for a College Student .
Then I became freshup , at goes to District Court to make some important documents for taking the admission for a higer college, that document making takes at least 2 hours then I came back, at the comming back to the way I ate kacauri the cost of it is 15Rs only and delivery Samosa at some company and after coming back I watch some Series on MX Player.

At the evening I was thinking that why I can't earn money.  I saying from my heart that why I take money from my parents then it like that I am boj on my parents because I am 17 years old but and I am doing nothing to earn some pocket money to save for my work, sometimes it rellay bad when asking money from any one.  That's not good.

Rains came fast to give some energy to our energy to our body.

Todays days are gone like that.

Have a nice day 👌

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taday Days gone like that

Today, I wake up at 9 o'clock at morning you thinking that is Right is for a College Student . Then I became freshup , at goes to Distr...