Tuesday 16 July 2019

ESIC Medical College and Hospital NIT 3 Faridabad, Frontier Colony


Tomorrow I visited the the ESIC Medical College and Hospital situated in NIT sec 3 . This hospital is the one of the best Hospital I ever visit. You didn't believe me that this is a government hospital. When I visited in first day I think it is private hospital but it is government hospital. The infrastructure of the hospital is really mind-blowing and awesome and Stafd of the hospital is really good and cooperative. In hospital there is a Hostal where doctors stay and get their Training from this hospital I want to say that please visit in this hospital before going to the private hospital.
But if you want to get treated in this hospital you should have a ESIC card which is alloted by your company. It is right to every citizens that they have ESIC card. If you want this card you should ask to your Boss.

There is a cantine where you get food for eat and from there you also get water bottle for drinking and if you don't want to buy a water bottle then there is water cooler in the canteen where you can fill your water bottle.

Thank's for Reading
Have a Great Day 🤟

No comments:

Post a Comment

Taday Days gone like that

Today, I wake up at 9 o'clock at morning you thinking that is Right is for a College Student . Then I became freshup , at goes to Distr...